If we could have a LPD sports forum Hall of Fame who would you induct? List your top 5..
1. Freddy
2. Spuds
3. NOLA
4. Pvfan
5. LPDFTBL
If we could have a LPD sports forum Hall of Fame who would you induct? List your top 5..
1. Freddy
2. Spuds
3. NOLA
4. Pvfan
5. LPDFTBL
1.Freddy
2.NOLA
3.John_Cena
4.LPDFTBL
5.Unchained
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Spuds
LPD
Freddy
Ironlung
NOLA
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Freddy called me a nerd once. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]Nah, he's an alright guy. Most of the people on here are, we all like to argue. Freddy wasn't even on here that long. His time on here was shorter than the time I was banned. It would be hard for me to put 5 people in a special hall of fame standard on this board. Obviously, Jim should be there for starting this board. I think Nola should be there I remember in like 7th grade reading some of his stuff on the old board. LPDFTBL gives some good posts and has been around a while, after that it would be hard for me to put one in over another. It would be cool though if the Mods had something like that and instead of having like the normal pooh-bah, user, etc below your name have Hall of Famer below it. Would be a way for the board to recognize those who have helped the thing going over the years. FWIW, there is no way I should be in that thing, I've been in way to much trouble on this thing over the years. I might need to get rilled up again its been awhile since they threatned to ban me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Two others who I think should be considered:
Spuds
LB_Balla
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Well switch it up if there is a Mod or an Ex-mod that wants to make a list than go ahead...
Freddy
LPDFTBL
Unchained
pvfan
lbballa
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
put me in the Haul of friends- I have a cousin that married a gent who is quite impressed with his driving skills. He talked for while about his "triple digit" endeavors the other day, till he finally got around to asking Blue what we drove. End of subject and it was just a simple reply. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] The boy sure has a sense of humor .
Lb_balla33
unchained
lpdftbl
rocket
spuds
Bookmarks